Hassle-free Financial goal By DTM Wealth
Wealth Building Portfolio Planning
We provide best support stay ahead of other Investors
Additionally, you may want to know
- Firstly you need to share the Entry and Exit criteria to generate signals
- Secondly you need to mention if you want to take multiple trade not if so then that need to be detailed
- Thirdly you also need to mention if you have any specific Target, Stoploss and Trailing SL built in.
- Finally do you need any specific execution tool to execute the algo based signals.
Well, we build algo bots in Amibroker based AFL language as well as Tradingview Pine.
If you need Option strategy then it has to be in Amibroker not in Pine.
Development cost varies on the complexity of the strategy. We charge Rs. 10,000/- for simple Algo bot and it goes up based on the complexity and go beyond Rs. 1L
Amibroker is the tool dedicated for Algo trading, same is Tradingview.
Where Amibroker is local installable charting tool and Tradingview is on cloud.
As these tools are completely used for trading only, its always advisable to use either AFL or Pine language to build Algo trading strategies.
Algo is the strategy, which is converted into a computer program to generate buy and Sell signal based on your strategy logic.
Robo is the execution engine, which accepts signals as input from the Algo and sends the signal to trading account for execution.
We recommend to use separate Robo for execution engine. This gives additional flexibility to a trader significantly.
Firstly you need to make the 50% payment to start the Algo bot development. After that we complete the development activity and give you the demo.
Once the demo is given you need to pay the rest 50% for installation.
To automate your strategy and perform end to end automatic execution you need the following setup.
- Algo bot to generate signal as per your strategy
- Data feed in case of Amibroker based strategy
- Cloud setup for un interrupted execution
- Execution engine to execute the Algo strategy.