RENKO Intraday Trading System
Primarily, RENKO chart help us to eliminate noise or sideways movement of any script. Moreover, RENKO trading system is a fully automated trading bot, and doesn’t generate re-paintable signal.
Due to the charting pattern it gives us an edge, as RENKO eliminates to create any new brick for small price movement according to its brick size.
How to set up trade in RENKO trading system
- In short, firstly you need to choose the brick size,
- secondly the entry brick count, and
- thirdly the exit brick count.
- Once the above is done, you can sit back and relax. The system will do the rest for you.
- Buy and Sell signal shall generate based on your chosen entry and exit criteria.
- Moreover the system can be integrated with your Trading terminal too.
- Fund management can also be customized based on Trader’s need.
How Automated Renko trading works
- Firstly, RiTS the RENKO trading system is built in Amibroker AFL which is completely parameterized.
- Secondly, we can not only modify the Brick size, but also the entry and exit brick count (based on need).
- Thirdly, it is a fully automated and customized trading system, which can trade in fully automated mode.
- Fourthly, you can also place your trade by using a button from the Amibroker charting pane.
It should be noted, that there are multiple built-in indicators other than brickcount entry, which can additionally help traders.
- Horizontal Line
Above all, sound interesting?
- Thus, connect with us to trade with confidence. In short, Purchase our non-repaintable RENKO trading system today.
- However, note that the price doesn’t include data feed, Amibroker cost and setup cost.
- Also, we can help you to integrate this system with an additional service charge.
- Finally, get the trading system installed. Within few minutes you can start trading using this fully automated system.
Renko Demo video
Free Upgrade for 1 year
Installation Support with Amibroker is FREE
Payment is non refundable
Robo Setup - Additional cost
Customization Possible with Additional cost